CoachingRich’s coaching services are as unique as a person’s fingerprint. Because every business and business owner have a distinct set of needs, expectations, challenges, and focuses, Rich provides a wide array of coaching services, from on-site analysis to weekly phone or email check-ins. Like all good coaches, Rich takes his clients’ individual challenges and opportunities personally, and is invested in their personal and professional growth as well as the growth of their businesses. As a part of his coaching expertise, Rich will assess:
- How well does your company use capital?
- Are you maximizing revenue from profit centers?
- Which of your profit centers are the “cash cows?”
- Are the CEO and leadership team playing to their individual and team strengths?
- Does the leadership team communicate effectively?
- How do you measure your progress?
- Does your company have the right financing to grow?
- Can you make the critical and essential changes to your business model to take your business to the next level?
- What are your personal lifelong issues holding you back from achieving your best as a leader?